Perinatal Simulation Training for Critical Access Hospitals
These are free trainings funded by a grant from the NE DHHS’ Office of Rural Health.
April 22, 2019
Beatrice, Beatrice Community Hospital
May 7, 2019
Albion, Boone County Health Center
May 20, 2019
Pender, Pender Community Hospital
June 3, 2019
Ogallala, Ogallala Community Hospital
June 4, 2019
Lexington, Lexington Regional Health Center
Download and print this flyer for your hospital.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 976-9319.
Target Audience: ED and Perinatal Providers and Nurses of Critical Access Hospitals
Learn about and practice decision-making and interventions for:
Practice and refine skills:
Positive Pressure Ventilation,
Bag Mask Ventilation,
IO and IV insertion,
Nasogastric insertion UAC/UVC insertion.
- 7:30 a.m. -8:00 a.m. Registration and Pre-survey
- 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. Didactic on Seven 30 Minute Perinatal Presentations
- 12:00 p.m. -1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Simulation and Skills Experience
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Wrap-up and Post Survey