Perinatal Simulation Training for Critical Access Hospitals
These are free trainings funded by a grant from the NE DHHS’ Office of Rural Health.
August 5, 2019
Scottsbluff, Regional West Medical Center
August 6, 2019
Chadron, Chadron Community Hospital
Print out the poster for your hospital
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (888) 976-9319.
Target Audience: ED and Perinatal Providers and Nurses of Critical Access Hospitals
Learn about and practice decision-making and interventions for:
Practice and refine skills:
Positive Pressure Ventilation,
Bag Mask Ventilation,
IO and IV insertion,
Nasogastric insertion UAC/UVC insertion.
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. Registration and Pre-survey
- 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. Didactic on Seven 30 Minute Perinatal Presentations
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Simulation and Skills Experience
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Wrap-up and Post Survey