Perinatal Simulation Training
St. Francis Memorial Hospital, 430 N. Monitor St., West Point, NE 68788
Registration for this event is full. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, please submit the form below.
You will be notified by Friday, June 1.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 976-9319.
Target Audience: ED and Perinatal Providers and Nurses of Critical Access Hospitals
Learn about and practice decision-making and interventions for:
Practice and refine skills:
Positive Pressure Ventilation,
Bag Mask Ventilation,
IO and IV insertion,
Nasogastric insertion UAC/UVC insertion.
- 7:30 a.m. -8:00 a.m. Registration and Pre-survey
- 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. Didactic on Seven 30 Minute Perinatal Presentations
- 12:00 p.m. -1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Simulation and Skills Experience
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Wrap-up and Post Survey