The Nebraska Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative (NPQIC) was formed by a group of statewide stakeholders in February 2015 with the intent of improving the quality of care in Nebraska for mothers and babies.
NPQIC seeks to improve the delivery of and access to evidence-based and equitable health care for all Nebraska mothers and newborns.
- We will engage all stakeholders statewide.
- We will identify opportunities to optimize measurable perinatal outcomes and implement initiatives for a sustained improvement.
- We will work together to reduce maternal and infant disparities and improve the quality and equity of health care delivery across Nebraska.
- We will reduce the impact of premature birth statewide.
- We will be good stewards of the financial resources committed to the work of the organization and will allocate our resources across the entire state of Nebraska to achieve the best possible outcomes.